I can't believe how fast Ava's first month went by! She is such an angel, and despite the sleep deprivation, I have enjoyed every moment with her. She is super alert and is generally such a happy baby. I love her sweet little smile :).
We are going to take pictures each month so we can see how Ava grows and changes throughout the year. Here are my favorites from the first month:
One Month Stats:
- 10 pounds, 15 ounces
- 21 3/4 inches long
- 95th percentile height and weight!
- The Nap Nanny - This was one of the best things we registered for! She loves sleeping in it, and we even used it in her bassinet for the first couple weeks. I highly recommend it!!
- Being walked "in laps" around the house
- The sound of running water - This may not be very environmentally friendly, but turning on the kitchen sink often made her stop crying...so turn on the sink I did :).
- Having her hair washed
- Soothie pacifiers
- Riding in the car
- Staring at Mr. Elephant during tummy time
- Ava snorts whenever she gets really worked up. It is hilarious!