Friday, February 7, 2014

Friday Night Photo Dump - November, December, and January

It's that time again…time to post all the random pictures from the last few months that have not yet made an appearance on the blog. 

These first two pictures were part of our Christmas card, but I love how they turned out so much (we won the photo shoot in a silent auction) that I wanted to post them all by themselves. 



I can't tell you how much I love this one of Ava and Josh. 


A few cute pictures sent by Ava's daycare teachers…





And speaking of daycare, when bringing Ava home one day, I heard her repeatedly saying "uh oh" in the backseat. She had gotten ahold of a tube of my lipstick and it was everywhere

Looking so pretty in Mama's "yipstick" :). 


Sliding is serious business. 


Helping Dada bring in the groceries. #childlabor


A mother-daughter selfie (and a mouthful of cheeseburger) at the Truck Yard. 


She really, really liked that cheeseburger. 


Ava wanted to "share" her baby brother's blanket. 


A girls' night out to see The Hunger Games: Catching Fire


I love how sweet and snuggly Ava is right after nap time. And the bedhead and rosy cheeks make it even better!

 But don't let those pictures fool you, she is quite the character most of the time. 
Frozen yogurt date. 


Ava loves taking photos on my phone. And I must say that these two she took of Josh are quite good!

She also loves laying on my pregnant belly. I title this picture: "baby on top of a baby on top of a baby." 


Ava went through a (thankfully brief) phase where we would find her completely naked in the morning. She was so proud of herself :). 


Fun at the park on an unseasonably warm winter day.



It was a mistake taking Ava with me to the party store while preparing for her birthday festivities. Luckily, we only walked out of the store with a couple of these items. 


"Cheese, mama!"


Finally, one my favorite videos of all time. Ava didn't realize that my phone was on video mode when she was trying to take a "cheese" of herself. She said "no, Mama" when I tried to change it :). 



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Catherine, but most of my friends call me Cat. I was born and raised in Austin, went to TCU, and ended up in Dallas for law school (where Josh and I met). I decided that being an attorney was not my cup of tea and pursued a career in legal marketing. I am now a mother of two attempting to balance family with a full-time job, which is always an adventure. I love: my sweet babies, handsome husband, very large family, and fabulous friends; trying new restaurants; wine; TCU football; holidays; cooking; The Bar Method; pajamas; Topo Chico; reading; coffee; Central Market; carbs; the beach; mani/pedis; Anthropologie; binge-worthy TV shows and podcasts; trivia; French 75s; Pinterest; cheese boards; The Ticket; dancing; Sprinkles cupcakes; The Texas Rangers; fresh flowers; thunderstorms; naps; Tex-Mex; the Texas Hill Country; porch-sitting; ranch dressing; throwing parties; and my job. I hate: working-mom guilt; snakes; heights; waking up early; ignorant people; stomach bugs; paper cuts; green fruit; snoring; bad hair days; the sound of people eating (Misophonia); scary movies; bad drivers; pulpy OJ; trimming baby fingernails; and Miracle Whip. That pretty much sums it up.

Instagram

E-mail Me

Followers

Blog Archive