Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday Night Photo Dump: February & March 2014

The last two months according to my iPhone photos...

Ava thought Elmo should sport some eye-black (leftover from her birthday party) while watching the Superbowl. 


Even fairy princesses have to stop playing to eat dinner. 


A surprise snow day in February.



All ready for her first swimming lesson.


She absolutely loves going every Saturday!



I was pretty pleased with how the valentines for Ava's classmates and teachers turned out.

Patiently waiting on her burger to arrive. We are so happy they opened a new Chip's location down the street.


Ava's first French braids thanks to her teacher.


Having fun with her cousins during Jack's pirate birthday party.


Arrrrrgh!


New paintings for the living room courtesy of my Dad.


Ava's first trip to Babe's. 


Ava had to bring a photo of her pets to school, and surprisingly, Stella was way more cooperative than Louie.
Banana Bread Pancakes. So. Good. 


Our little fish patiently waiting her turn.


Post-swimming milk and cookies at Celebrity Bakery. 


And a post-swimming three-hour nap. Mama took one as well. 


Flower arranging in honor of spring finally arriving.


The newest toddler fashion…a dress made from Dad's boxers.



A fun dinner with friends, complete with a fancy margarita for Diana.


Not quite the same as (copious amounts of) green beer, but delicious nonetheless.


March's daycare theme was "Stamps in the Passport," and Ava loved dressing up at school.


I can't wait to be one of Lauren's bridesmaids!


A fun playdate at the Arboretum with a few high school friends and their adorable kids. 


It was nearly impossible to get a picture of all five kids together, and this series of photos cracks me up.




Thanks for the bubble blower, Aunt Bee!


Sweet toddler feet.


And finally, the sweetest rendition of "Happy Birthday" ever :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Catherine, but most of my friends call me Cat. I was born and raised in Austin, went to TCU, and ended up in Dallas for law school (where Josh and I met). I decided that being an attorney was not my cup of tea and pursued a career in legal marketing. I am now a mother of two attempting to balance family with a full-time job, which is always an adventure. I love: my sweet babies, handsome husband, very large family, and fabulous friends; trying new restaurants; wine; TCU football; holidays; cooking; The Bar Method; pajamas; Topo Chico; reading; coffee; Central Market; carbs; the beach; mani/pedis; Anthropologie; binge-worthy TV shows and podcasts; trivia; French 75s; Pinterest; cheese boards; The Ticket; dancing; Sprinkles cupcakes; The Texas Rangers; fresh flowers; thunderstorms; naps; Tex-Mex; the Texas Hill Country; porch-sitting; ranch dressing; throwing parties; and my job. I hate: working-mom guilt; snakes; heights; waking up early; ignorant people; stomach bugs; paper cuts; green fruit; snoring; bad hair days; the sound of people eating (Misophonia); scary movies; bad drivers; pulpy OJ; trimming baby fingernails; and Miracle Whip. That pretty much sums it up.

Instagram

E-mail Me

Followers

Blog Archive