Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Girls' Night in Fort Worth

A few weeks ago, I joined some of my favorite girls - Lauren, Molly, Carrie, Jennie, and Kathleen - for a fun night out in Fort Worth. We started with a wine tasting at Times Ten Cellars.



Carrie was a complete trooper and busted out the pump for a mid-wine-tasting session. #pumpanddump


After enjoying all the fabulous wines, we got a tour of the facilities.

(Molly had to leave before the tour, so I didn't manage to capture her in any pictures. Sorry, Molls!)


Can you tell that we were a wee bit tipsy by this point?!




Times Ten is in the "West 7th" section of Fort Worth, which is totally different than when I was at TCU. It is such a neat area, and you can walk to all kinds of restaurants and bars. 

So, after our wine tasting, we enjoyed a casual dinner on the patio at Social House. Then we strolled down to Eddie V's for dessert...and more wine. One of my guy friends from high school is the Executive Chef, and we let him crash the girls' night for a bit.



I had such a wonderful night with these lovely ladies.



Shout out to Kathleen for letting us crash at her house after all that fun, and thanks to Josh for holding down the fort at home!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Catherine, but most of my friends call me Cat. I was born and raised in Austin, went to TCU, and ended up in Dallas for law school (where Josh and I met). I decided that being an attorney was not my cup of tea and pursued a career in legal marketing. I am now a mother of two attempting to balance family with a full-time job, which is always an adventure. I love: my sweet babies, handsome husband, very large family, and fabulous friends; trying new restaurants; wine; TCU football; holidays; cooking; The Bar Method; pajamas; Topo Chico; reading; coffee; Central Market; carbs; the beach; mani/pedis; Anthropologie; binge-worthy TV shows and podcasts; trivia; French 75s; Pinterest; cheese boards; The Ticket; dancing; Sprinkles cupcakes; The Texas Rangers; fresh flowers; thunderstorms; naps; Tex-Mex; the Texas Hill Country; porch-sitting; ranch dressing; throwing parties; and my job. I hate: working-mom guilt; snakes; heights; waking up early; ignorant people; stomach bugs; paper cuts; green fruit; snoring; bad hair days; the sound of people eating (Misophonia); scary movies; bad drivers; pulpy OJ; trimming baby fingernails; and Miracle Whip. That pretty much sums it up.

Instagram

E-mail Me

Followers

Blog Archive