Saturday, January 14, 2017

Seton Fund Gala

The weekend before Thanksgiving, we headed down to Austin to attend The Seton Fund's annual gala, which benefits the hospital's NICU (a cause very close to our heart). My sister planned the event, and my Dad's law firm sponsored a table, so we clearly had to attend.

Bunny watched the kids (and helped alter my dress that was purchased two days before in a mad dash during my lunch break...thank goodness for a mom with impressive seamstress skills!), so that we could enjoy a fun night out in honor of a very good cause.  

And we all cleaned up quite nicely if I do say so myself. 


Sarabeth did such a wonderful job organizing the "Havana Nights" event. The dinner was delicious; all the details, including the hand-rolled cigars, delicious Cuba Libre cocktails, and Havana-inspired decor were fabulous; and the organization reached their fundraising goals for the evening!



And the best part was getting to dress up like a movie star for the night with my very dapper date.




It was such a fun night!











No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Catherine, but most of my friends call me Cat. I was born and raised in Austin, went to TCU, and ended up in Dallas for law school (where Josh and I met). I decided that being an attorney was not my cup of tea and pursued a career in legal marketing. I am now a mother of two attempting to balance family with a full-time job, which is always an adventure. I love: my sweet babies, handsome husband, very large family, and fabulous friends; trying new restaurants; wine; TCU football; holidays; cooking; The Bar Method; pajamas; Topo Chico; reading; coffee; Central Market; carbs; the beach; mani/pedis; Anthropologie; binge-worthy TV shows and podcasts; trivia; French 75s; Pinterest; cheese boards; The Ticket; dancing; Sprinkles cupcakes; The Texas Rangers; fresh flowers; thunderstorms; naps; Tex-Mex; the Texas Hill Country; porch-sitting; ranch dressing; throwing parties; and my job. I hate: working-mom guilt; snakes; heights; waking up early; ignorant people; stomach bugs; paper cuts; green fruit; snoring; bad hair days; the sound of people eating (Misophonia); scary movies; bad drivers; pulpy OJ; trimming baby fingernails; and Miracle Whip. That pretty much sums it up.

Instagram

E-mail Me

Followers

Blog Archive