Saturday, March 11, 2017

Friday Night Photo Dump | October-December 2016

It may be March (and a Saturday), but for posterity's sake these are all the random photos from the last part of 2016 that haven't yet made if off my phone.

In Texas, 60-degree temps mean the first firepit night of the season.


Watching sports while holding a football and a pink dolphin. As one does.


My creation at the T&K Women's Initiative floral design event. Not too shabby.


You never know what you are going to find upon tucking Ava in.


When you are supposed to send your child to school with a family picture, you are all running late, the printer is acting up, and you finally get it to work...and then it crops out said child. You just have to laugh. 


Sweet babies.


He got it from his mama.


Their first taste of Little Debbie/Hostess. #RoadTripFood #OnceItHitsYourLips
Winner winner, chicken dinner.


God bless legos.

Fall Fiesta Fun.


That moment when you tuck your daughter in and find the sweet gift she made for you.



Howdy, partner.


When Dad takes you to Sam's...



A fun night at Dave & Busters thanks to my Firm.





This little dude rocked his holiday class performance. And this is where his obsession with guitars began. 


Another day, another school holiday party performance. This time with our sweet little hula dancer.



My silly loves.


And with that, I have officially posted everything from 2016. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Catherine, but most of my friends call me Cat. I was born and raised in Austin, went to TCU, and ended up in Dallas for law school (where Josh and I met). I decided that being an attorney was not my cup of tea and pursued a career in legal marketing. I am now a mother of two attempting to balance family with a full-time job, which is always an adventure. I love: my sweet babies, handsome husband, very large family, and fabulous friends; trying new restaurants; wine; TCU football; holidays; cooking; The Bar Method; pajamas; Topo Chico; reading; coffee; Central Market; carbs; the beach; mani/pedis; Anthropologie; binge-worthy TV shows and podcasts; trivia; French 75s; Pinterest; cheese boards; The Ticket; dancing; Sprinkles cupcakes; The Texas Rangers; fresh flowers; thunderstorms; naps; Tex-Mex; the Texas Hill Country; porch-sitting; ranch dressing; throwing parties; and my job. I hate: working-mom guilt; snakes; heights; waking up early; ignorant people; stomach bugs; paper cuts; green fruit; snoring; bad hair days; the sound of people eating (Misophonia); scary movies; bad drivers; pulpy OJ; trimming baby fingernails; and Miracle Whip. That pretty much sums it up.

Instagram

E-mail Me

Followers

Blog Archive