After covering Easter basket gifts for the babies and toddlers, here are a few fun ideas for the preschool crowd.
1. ALEX Foaming Body Soap. This stuff is basically just colored shaving cream, but my kids went crazy for it last year. [You can find these a few places online, but it's hard to find one where you can pick the exact style. However, they typically carry them at Whole Earth.]
2. Bunny Ears Headwraps. I love this fun take on bunny ear headbands.
3. Petit Collage Bunny Puzzle. These puzzles are not only cute, but they also come in a really small little box that fits well in an Easter basket (as well as in a diaper bag/purse to take as a restaurant activity). The butterfly or ladybug puzzles would also be good options.
4. Play-doh Spring Eggs. Since I feel like we end up with at least one dried-out container of play-doh every time the kids play with it, it's always good to have more on hand.
5. Melissa & Doug Butterfly Bubble Blower. This little contraption (which also comes in a chameleon option) is easier for little ones to use for blowing bubbles. And if they spill some out of the little container, it is at least not a whole bottle. (Ry still can't be trusted with a bottle of bubble solution.)
6. Hanna Andersson Bunnydogg Stripe Pajamas. There are so many adorable Easter jammies out there for little girls (including these!), but not-too-cheesy boy PJs are harder to find. These definitely fit the bill.
7. ALEX Toys Rub a Dub Stickers for the Tub Garden. Ava got these in her basket a couple years ago, and they were an instant hit.
8. Water Wow Bible Stories. He is the reason for the season after all.
9. Bunny Family in Carrot Purse. Mini animals + a cute little bag = a guarantee that Ava would love it.
10. Easter Crayons. You could make these yourself if you have some broken crayons and the right cookie cutter shapes on hand. Or just buy them on Etsy for $3.
11. Wolfie the Bunny. This story about a bunny family that adopts a baby wolf is so sweet and teaches a good lesson about not judging a book by its cover. I also really love the illustrations.
12. Bunny Slippers. Because there is not much in this world that is cuter than a tiny little person in bunny slippers.