Friday, September 1, 2017

Friday Night Photo Dump | April-June 2017

I am going to take a short break from the WINOS Weekend posts to add all our random photos from April through June. With Hannah and Jordan's wedding, lots of end-of-school activities, and trips to Charleston and California, it was a really busy few months!

Early morning snuggles with my little buddy. He often says "You my mommy, you my friend," and it completely melts me.


Ava's school project where they had to copy a famous piece of art.


A little basketball on a cold spring morning.


I am a firm believer in not letting your kids win. 


What happens when your big sister dresses you.


Piggyback rides (eek!).


A wonderful brunch at Top Knot to celebrate Erin's birthday.

Helping Daddy with some yard work.


 Ava and her preschool BFF.


A beautiful night for a Rangers game (and great seats!).


Mother's Day dinner with Grammie and the cousins.



Ava's summer cut. She looks so old!

 Crisis averted on Josh's suspicious mole. I legit laughed out loud at this text.

Donuts with Daddy while Mommy was in Charleston. 


Cheers to zero Saturday morning plans, this beautiful coffee mug, and the kids playing independently long enough for me to enjoy the coffee while it was still hot.


Memorial Day fun with the cousins.


The week of Memorial Day, I stayed home with the kids and played SAHM for a few days. It rained most of the week, but we made the best of it with playdates and lots of random activities.





The popcorn was definitely Rylan's favorite part of the game.


How moms celebrate birthdays.




Someone was very excited about his first baseball glove. Thank you, Grampsie!


Birthday party fun at the Frontiers of Flight Museum.


Donut date with Daddy.


Tickle monster.


The tooth fairy visited our house for the first time!


My favorite baseball-watching buddy. #GoFrogs


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Catherine, but most of my friends call me Cat. I was born and raised in Austin, went to TCU, and ended up in Dallas for law school (where Josh and I met). I decided that being an attorney was not my cup of tea and pursued a career in legal marketing. I am now a mother of two attempting to balance family with a full-time job, which is always an adventure. I love: my sweet babies, handsome husband, very large family, and fabulous friends; trying new restaurants; wine; TCU football; holidays; cooking; The Bar Method; pajamas; Topo Chico; reading; coffee; Central Market; carbs; the beach; mani/pedis; Anthropologie; binge-worthy TV shows and podcasts; trivia; French 75s; Pinterest; cheese boards; The Ticket; dancing; Sprinkles cupcakes; The Texas Rangers; fresh flowers; thunderstorms; naps; Tex-Mex; the Texas Hill Country; porch-sitting; ranch dressing; throwing parties; and my job. I hate: working-mom guilt; snakes; heights; waking up early; ignorant people; stomach bugs; paper cuts; green fruit; snoring; bad hair days; the sound of people eating (Misophonia); scary movies; bad drivers; pulpy OJ; trimming baby fingernails; and Miracle Whip. That pretty much sums it up.

Instagram

E-mail Me

Followers

Blog Archive