Sunday, September 30, 2012

Ava's Office Visit

My Mom came in town on Thursday, so I asked her to bring Ava up to my office on Friday afternoon. I brought Ava up to the office when I was still on maternity leave, but this is the first time she has come up to visit me. 

Ava didn't like the elevator at all and held on to me really tight as we went up to my floor. She was also a little timid at first when we went around to meet everyone. But she warmed up eventually, and really enjoyed her little visit. 

My Mom also really liked getting to see my office and meeting a lot of my colleagues. She loves the fact that she can now picture where I am during the day. 



What a fun day at work with my adorable little assistant :). 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Catherine, but most of my friends call me Cat. I was born and raised in Austin, went to TCU, and ended up in Dallas for law school (where Josh and I met). I decided that being an attorney was not my cup of tea and pursued a career in legal marketing. I am now a mother of two attempting to balance family with a full-time job, which is always an adventure. I love: my sweet babies, handsome husband, very large family, and fabulous friends; trying new restaurants; wine; TCU football; holidays; cooking; The Bar Method; pajamas; Topo Chico; reading; coffee; Central Market; carbs; the beach; mani/pedis; Anthropologie; binge-worthy TV shows and podcasts; trivia; French 75s; Pinterest; cheese boards; The Ticket; dancing; Sprinkles cupcakes; The Texas Rangers; fresh flowers; thunderstorms; naps; Tex-Mex; the Texas Hill Country; porch-sitting; ranch dressing; throwing parties; and my job. I hate: working-mom guilt; snakes; heights; waking up early; ignorant people; stomach bugs; paper cuts; green fruit; snoring; bad hair days; the sound of people eating (Misophonia); scary movies; bad drivers; pulpy OJ; trimming baby fingernails; and Miracle Whip. That pretty much sums it up.

Instagram

E-mail Me

Followers

Blog Archive