Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday Night Photo Dump: May & June 2013

Before I get to all the pics from our Fourth of July trip to POC, I wanted to post all the random iPhone photos from May and June that haven't yet made it on the blog. 

There are quite a few gems in the mix. 


Saturday morning bike ride. 


Big girl ponytail!


Trying on her new suit. 
  

Trouble. 
Fun with magnets.


Ava's first kicks.


Practicing her spoon skills. 


Barefoot pill bug hunting with Dad. 


Cruisin. 


Ava's first selfie. (This face looks very similar to the one I made in half of my photos during college.)
What happens when you leave a toddler alone for a few minutes with the Easter basket that still hadn't been put away. 


Spotted...Jerry Jones enjoying happy hour at Jorge's. 


The girl loves her some mittens. 
Popsicles to treat her HFM virus...doctor's orders. 


Lazy pup. 


Who doesn't love running around the backyard completely naked? 


Fun with Bunny. 


Curls!


Playing with Aunt Hannah. 


Chocolate pudding beard. 


When picking out a Father's Day card for her Dada, Ava clearly had to go with the one that played an En Vogue song. "He's a mighty, mighty good man."


But the homemade card was even better. 
Chalk art and popsicles. Pure summer. 


Excited about her new life jacket. 


Giving mama some sugar. Best. Thing. Ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Catherine, but most of my friends call me Cat. I was born and raised in Austin, went to TCU, and ended up in Dallas for law school (where Josh and I met). I decided that being an attorney was not my cup of tea and pursued a career in legal marketing. I am now a mother of two attempting to balance family with a full-time job, which is always an adventure. I love: my sweet babies, handsome husband, very large family, and fabulous friends; trying new restaurants; wine; TCU football; holidays; cooking; The Bar Method; pajamas; Topo Chico; reading; coffee; Central Market; carbs; the beach; mani/pedis; Anthropologie; binge-worthy TV shows and podcasts; trivia; French 75s; Pinterest; cheese boards; The Ticket; dancing; Sprinkles cupcakes; The Texas Rangers; fresh flowers; thunderstorms; naps; Tex-Mex; the Texas Hill Country; porch-sitting; ranch dressing; throwing parties; and my job. I hate: working-mom guilt; snakes; heights; waking up early; ignorant people; stomach bugs; paper cuts; green fruit; snoring; bad hair days; the sound of people eating (Misophonia); scary movies; bad drivers; pulpy OJ; trimming baby fingernails; and Miracle Whip. That pretty much sums it up.

Instagram

E-mail Me

Followers

Blog Archive