Thursday, May 29, 2014

Parent-Teacher Conference

I realize that we have one child and another on the way (very soon), but it still feels odd to be attending parent-teacher conferences. Like…I'm-not-a-real-adult, are-you-sure-my-parents-shouldn't-be-there odd. However, it is so wonderful to hear all the fabulous things Ava's teacher has to say about her. 

At our parent-teacher conference a few weeks ago, Ms. Paula told us that Ava is very intelligent, is such a happy and sweet child, shares well with others, is the "leader of her class," loves all the songs and rhymes they have learned, and speaks in complete sentences/understands pretty much everything they say in Spanish. 

She also got a great report card...



We were very proud parents :). 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Catherine, but most of my friends call me Cat. I was born and raised in Austin, went to TCU, and ended up in Dallas for law school (where Josh and I met). I decided that being an attorney was not my cup of tea and pursued a career in legal marketing. I am now a mother of two attempting to balance family with a full-time job, which is always an adventure. I love: my sweet babies, handsome husband, very large family, and fabulous friends; trying new restaurants; wine; TCU football; holidays; cooking; The Bar Method; pajamas; Topo Chico; reading; coffee; Central Market; carbs; the beach; mani/pedis; Anthropologie; binge-worthy TV shows and podcasts; trivia; French 75s; Pinterest; cheese boards; The Ticket; dancing; Sprinkles cupcakes; The Texas Rangers; fresh flowers; thunderstorms; naps; Tex-Mex; the Texas Hill Country; porch-sitting; ranch dressing; throwing parties; and my job. I hate: working-mom guilt; snakes; heights; waking up early; ignorant people; stomach bugs; paper cuts; green fruit; snoring; bad hair days; the sound of people eating (Misophonia); scary movies; bad drivers; pulpy OJ; trimming baby fingernails; and Miracle Whip. That pretty much sums it up.

Instagram

E-mail Me

Followers

Blog Archive