Rylan is the happiest, sweetest little thing. And now that he sleeps through the night (most nights), he is practically a perfect baby.
The biggest change last month is that what started out as an army crawl/scoot turned into full-blown crawling right before he turned nine months. He loves the new-found mobility! And we really need to baby proof this house. Stat.
My favorite pics from his monthly photo shoot...
And he's off...
- Height - 28.5 inches (55%)
- Weight - 20 pounds, 1 ounce (55%)
- Head - 18.25 inches (85%)
- Legit crawling now.
- At the very end of the month, Rylan also discovered how to get into the sitting position by himself.
- Babbling more and more, but no real "words" yet.
- Six teeth - three on top and three on the bottom.
- First real snow day(s).
- Eating! His favorite foods are avocados, baby oatmeal, bananas, carrots, sweet potatoes, green beans, cheese, black beans, and puffs.
- Being outside.
- Stroller rides.
- Bath time.
- Seeing his reflection.
- His NuhNuhs (and snuggling).
- Being still on the changing table.
- Having his nose wiped.
- Not having Mama hold him if he can see me in the room.