Friday, October 21, 2016

Friday Night Photo Dump | August-September 2016

August and September were jam-packed with sporting events, baby showers, a couple trips to Austin, LOTS of work, and even more fun. These are the lovely in-between moments...

That moment when you spot Grampsie on TV!


Enjoying the opening ceremony of the Olympics.


Celebrating Sarah's birthday with a pool party and adult "capri-suns."



Big girl ponytail.

 

Saturday-night selfies.


With kids in school year-round, the whole "back-to-school" thing is a bit anticlimactic around these parts. But you better believe I still documented it!



Sweet siblings waiting to get their hair cut. Ava asked that I take their picture.


A couple future Wildcats shopping for items to support the Woodrow Wilson Peace Pantry, which is such a wonderful idea! 


The best castle builder this side of the Mississippi. 


Will work for sticks.



Screen time with a side of good posture.


Because working at 1:00 am after everyone else has gone to bed sometimes necessitates a little silliness to stay focused. Glow glasses for the win.


Ava comes by it naturally.


Blurry but wonderful...



Tea party with Nana.


It's tough being two.


While the boys were away/asleep, Ava and I indulged in a cheese board + Project Runway. Now she requests it every weekend. 


Such a lovely picture of his grandma ;).


This only lasted for about five minutes, but I will take it. 


Beer pong fun at the Hubbard Oktoberfest party.


Splash-spashin Sunday.



After seeing all the fun posts, I couldn't help but join in on the #ThreeFictionalCharacters fun. But I couldn't pick just three (what does that say about me?).
Wagon picnic.


We aren't all smiling, it's half blurry, and I don't have any makeup on...but it's all of us in one photo. Dogs and all. Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Catherine, but most of my friends call me Cat. I was born and raised in Austin, went to TCU, and ended up in Dallas for law school (where Josh and I met). I decided that being an attorney was not my cup of tea and pursued a career in legal marketing. I am now a mother of two attempting to balance family with a full-time job, which is always an adventure. I love: my sweet babies, handsome husband, very large family, and fabulous friends; trying new restaurants; wine; TCU football; holidays; cooking; The Bar Method; pajamas; Topo Chico; reading; coffee; Central Market; carbs; the beach; mani/pedis; Anthropologie; binge-worthy TV shows and podcasts; trivia; French 75s; Pinterest; cheese boards; The Ticket; dancing; Sprinkles cupcakes; The Texas Rangers; fresh flowers; thunderstorms; naps; Tex-Mex; the Texas Hill Country; porch-sitting; ranch dressing; throwing parties; and my job. I hate: working-mom guilt; snakes; heights; waking up early; ignorant people; stomach bugs; paper cuts; green fruit; snoring; bad hair days; the sound of people eating (Misophonia); scary movies; bad drivers; pulpy OJ; trimming baby fingernails; and Miracle Whip. That pretty much sums it up.

Instagram

E-mail Me

Followers

Blog Archive