Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Hannah + Jordan's Wedding

After a fun rehearsal dinner, it was time for Hannah and Jordan's big day. Hannah is still waiting on all the professional photos, but here are some that I snapped throughout the day.

We started with hair and makeup, and the flower girls waited patiently while the big girls got ready.





 Then we headed to the house for snacks (and a little hair/make-up fixing for a few of us).


Shout-out to Spread and Co. for the amazing cheeseboard. 



After heading out to Camp Lucy, we settled into this adorable cottage to get dressed and enjoy some mimosas. 






I love this sweet pic of the flower girls all ready to go. What is it about flower crowns that is so adorable?!




All the heart eyes for this picture of my babies all dressed up.




After the ceremony, everyone enjoyed cocktails in the outside pavilion overlooking the gorgeous hill country views.




Because my family is so functionally dysfunctional, my Mom, Jimmy, and Jesse were in attendance as well (which was very helpful because they were able to help wrangle the kids and left a bit early).



The dinner and dancing was inside an absolutely beautiful, rustic building straight out of a Fixer Upper episode.



We all had a blast dancing the night away.







We also took advantage of the photo booth.


I love me some photo booth action. 






 It was such an amazing night filled with lots of love, fun, laughter, and happy tears.

Cheers to the Temples and the beginning of a wonderful adventure of a life together.




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Catherine, but most of my friends call me Cat. I was born and raised in Austin, went to TCU, and ended up in Dallas for law school (where Josh and I met). I decided that being an attorney was not my cup of tea and pursued a career in legal marketing. I am now a mother of two attempting to balance family with a full-time job, which is always an adventure. I love: my sweet babies, handsome husband, very large family, and fabulous friends; trying new restaurants; wine; TCU football; holidays; cooking; The Bar Method; pajamas; Topo Chico; reading; coffee; Central Market; carbs; the beach; mani/pedis; Anthropologie; binge-worthy TV shows and podcasts; trivia; French 75s; Pinterest; cheese boards; The Ticket; dancing; Sprinkles cupcakes; The Texas Rangers; fresh flowers; thunderstorms; naps; Tex-Mex; the Texas Hill Country; porch-sitting; ranch dressing; throwing parties; and my job. I hate: working-mom guilt; snakes; heights; waking up early; ignorant people; stomach bugs; paper cuts; green fruit; snoring; bad hair days; the sound of people eating (Misophonia); scary movies; bad drivers; pulpy OJ; trimming baby fingernails; and Miracle Whip. That pretty much sums it up.

Instagram

E-mail Me

Followers

Blog Archive