Thursday, June 1, 2017

Hannah + Jordan's Wedding | Rehearsal Dinner

Hannah and Jordan got married over Easter weekend, and we kicked off the festivities with the rehearsal at Camp Lucy on Friday afternoon followed by a happy hour and early rehearsal dinner at The Salt Lick.

The wedding venue was absolutely gorgeous! I mean...it doesn't get much better than the Texas Hill Country on a beautiful spring day.



Rylan stayed home with Bunny and Nello since the rehearsal started right at the beginning of his nap time, but Ava was there and very excited to practice her flower girl duties.







After rehearsing our little hearts out, it was time to head to The Salt Lick. Before dinner, we enjoyed some wine and beer at the new Salt Lick Cellars.













Then it was time for dinner. 

Yes, please. 

The Temple family did such a wonderful job with the event and all the details.







I loved the idea of signing Jenga pieces for the bride and groom.



The party favors (Salt Lick sauce with customized labels) were also fantastic.


And of course the food was amazing.



Everyone had such a great time!









Jordan's boys are no fun at all ;).





Ava and Adlee loved the photo slideshow.





Numerous speeches were given, including one by all the sisters with advice for Jordan. Dad's speech was way better.









We attempted to get some family photos before everyone left.


There were way more outtakes than anything, but they are my favorite.



If this doesn't say Christmas Card, then I don't know what does.


Luckily, we did manage a few good shots.



It was such a wonderful night, and only a preview of the fun day to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Catherine, but most of my friends call me Cat. I was born and raised in Austin, went to TCU, and ended up in Dallas for law school (where Josh and I met). I decided that being an attorney was not my cup of tea and pursued a career in legal marketing. I am now a mother of two attempting to balance family with a full-time job, which is always an adventure. I love: my sweet babies, handsome husband, very large family, and fabulous friends; trying new restaurants; wine; TCU football; holidays; cooking; The Bar Method; pajamas; Topo Chico; reading; coffee; Central Market; carbs; the beach; mani/pedis; Anthropologie; binge-worthy TV shows and podcasts; trivia; French 75s; Pinterest; cheese boards; The Ticket; dancing; Sprinkles cupcakes; The Texas Rangers; fresh flowers; thunderstorms; naps; Tex-Mex; the Texas Hill Country; porch-sitting; ranch dressing; throwing parties; and my job. I hate: working-mom guilt; snakes; heights; waking up early; ignorant people; stomach bugs; paper cuts; green fruit; snoring; bad hair days; the sound of people eating (Misophonia); scary movies; bad drivers; pulpy OJ; trimming baby fingernails; and Miracle Whip. That pretty much sums it up.

Instagram

E-mail Me

Followers

Blog Archive