Monday, May 22, 2017

An Interview with Ava | Five

After interviewing Ava when she was three, I totally failed on the four-year interview. But I really love the idea of doing these interviews on a regular basis, so here I am getting back on track.

Ava was so thoughtful about her answers this year, taking time to think about them rather than saying the first thing that came to mind, and she also had a hard time deciding on some. It definitely says a lot about her little personality.  

1. How old are you?

Five and one quarter [That extra quarter is very important.]

2. What is your favorite color?

White and pink

3. What is your least favorite food?

Mango

4. What is your favorite food?

Pineapple

5. What is your favorite treat?

Popsicles

6. Who is your best friend?

Everybody [She's not exaggerating. Our sweet girl has the best group of friends in her class this year.]

7. What is your favorite TV show?

Everything [If I were to pick on her behalf, I would say: Sophia the First, Imagination Movers, Elena of Avalor, The Lion Guard, and Full House.]

8. What is your favorite movie?

Moana

9. What is your favorite book?

Girl Power [A compilation of short stories with fantastic female characters.]

10. What is your favorite thing to do with Mom?

Going to the Fair

11. What is your favorite thing to do with Dad?

Legos

12. What is your favorite thing to do with Rylan?

Give him piggy back rides

13. What is your favorite song?

Vivir Mi Vida [They are singing this song for her preschool graduation.]

14. What are you really good at?

Being a nice friend [All the heart eyes for this answer.]

15. What is your favorite holiday?

All of them...except Thanksgiving

16. What is your favorite place to visit?

My grandma and grandpas' houses

17. What is your favorite sport? 

Volleyball

18. What is your favorite thing to learn at school?

Doing projects...like doing experiments

19. If you could have one wish, what would you wish for?

I wish that I could fly.

20. What do you want to be when you grow up?

Everything [Dream big, sweet girl!]

Here is the video of the interview.






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Catherine, but most of my friends call me Cat. I was born and raised in Austin, went to TCU, and ended up in Dallas for law school (where Josh and I met). I decided that being an attorney was not my cup of tea and pursued a career in legal marketing. I am now a mother of two attempting to balance family with a full-time job, which is always an adventure. I love: my sweet babies, handsome husband, very large family, and fabulous friends; trying new restaurants; wine; TCU football; holidays; cooking; The Bar Method; pajamas; Topo Chico; reading; coffee; Central Market; carbs; the beach; mani/pedis; Anthropologie; binge-worthy TV shows and podcasts; trivia; French 75s; Pinterest; cheese boards; The Ticket; dancing; Sprinkles cupcakes; The Texas Rangers; fresh flowers; thunderstorms; naps; Tex-Mex; the Texas Hill Country; porch-sitting; ranch dressing; throwing parties; and my job. I hate: working-mom guilt; snakes; heights; waking up early; ignorant people; stomach bugs; paper cuts; green fruit; snoring; bad hair days; the sound of people eating (Misophonia); scary movies; bad drivers; pulpy OJ; trimming baby fingernails; and Miracle Whip. That pretty much sums it up.

Instagram

E-mail Me

Followers

Blog Archive