Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Christmas 2017 | Part Three

After celebrating Christmas in Dallas, we headed down to Austin to spend a few wonderful days with my family. 

We started with dinner, fun, and a gift exchange at Grampsie and Nana's house. 






And then we continued the holiday celebration the next day at Bunny and Nello's house.



The kids clearly needed more gifts.









I like this view for multiple reasons ;).


Sibling shenanigans. 
I love Christmas so much!

The next day, I worked from the Austin office while Josh, Lily, Sarabeth, Stephen, and my Dad headed out to the lease in Brady. I met them on Friday while the kids stayed in Austin for the weekend. I haven't been to the lease in forever...and it was fun roughing it (in very cold temps) for one night.





The best part of being out there is clearly hanging by the fire pit and making s'mores. #toasted


With Christmas officially over, Josh and I headed back up to Dallas for New Year's weekend while the kids were spoiled by their grandparents. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Catherine, but most of my friends call me Cat. I was born and raised in Austin, went to TCU, and ended up in Dallas for law school (where Josh and I met). I decided that being an attorney was not my cup of tea and pursued a career in legal marketing. I am now a mother of two attempting to balance family with a full-time job, which is always an adventure. I love: my sweet babies, handsome husband, very large family, and fabulous friends; trying new restaurants; wine; TCU football; holidays; cooking; The Bar Method; pajamas; Topo Chico; reading; coffee; Central Market; carbs; the beach; mani/pedis; Anthropologie; binge-worthy TV shows and podcasts; trivia; French 75s; Pinterest; cheese boards; The Ticket; dancing; Sprinkles cupcakes; The Texas Rangers; fresh flowers; thunderstorms; naps; Tex-Mex; the Texas Hill Country; porch-sitting; ranch dressing; throwing parties; and my job. I hate: working-mom guilt; snakes; heights; waking up early; ignorant people; stomach bugs; paper cuts; green fruit; snoring; bad hair days; the sound of people eating (Misophonia); scary movies; bad drivers; pulpy OJ; trimming baby fingernails; and Miracle Whip. That pretty much sums it up.

Instagram

E-mail Me

Followers

Blog Archive