Sunday, April 15, 2018

Friday Night Photo Dump | October - December 2017

A little "Friday Night Photo Dump" on a Sunday night, because I am still so behind on blogging.

Rain, rain go away.


The family that cheeseboards together. 


My fabulous co-workers at the Firm's 130th anniversary party.


We had a blast at Ava's first elementary school carnival.


Ava took this picture of me while we were getting our nails done and added the caption :).


We like to add a bit of new holiday decor every year, and this year we added some spooky Halloween lights.


Showing off their muscles.


Date night on the best patio in Dallas. 


While we didn't get season tickets this year, we did manage to make it to a couple TCU football games.




Why does Ava look like a teenager in this picture?!



The kids were on the jumbotron!


Beautiful October Sundays call for brunch on the patio. 





Ava rocked her first big school project/performance. She was the best letter F out there.


"Look, mama, my ears are so big."


Picking out the perfect pumpkins.


So much fun as always at the Hubb's Oktoberfest party.


Team Shep dominated beer pong.


Hocus Pocus night with Aunt Erin. #AmokAmokAmok #IPutASpellOnYou


Channeling her inner Wonder Woman with a little help from her sweet after-school teacher.


Daddy's little grilling helper.


When the lemon tree you got for Mother's Day two years ago finally gives you lemons, you clearly make French 75s.
For Josh's birthday weekend this year, we celebrated in Fort Worth with a little staycation, TCU/UT game (Go Frogs!), and a fabulous brunch at Fixture. Dad, Rhonda, and Lily joined us for the game as well. 







Stonewall Gardens Movie Night.



Watching college football with my little buddy while Josh and Ava were camping.


Bunny came up for Grandparents' Day and spoiled Ava with lots of goodies from the Book Fair.



Ava's class holiday party complete with an outdoor movie and tamale making thanks to some very talented moms.



We cleaned-up pretty nicely for Josh's firm holiday party.


Visiting Daddy's office over Christmas break.





The best new jammies ever. #FaLaLaLlama #MessyPlayroom


My loves. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Catherine, but most of my friends call me Cat. I was born and raised in Austin, went to TCU, and ended up in Dallas for law school (where Josh and I met). I decided that being an attorney was not my cup of tea and pursued a career in legal marketing. I am now a mother of two attempting to balance family with a full-time job, which is always an adventure. I love: my sweet babies, handsome husband, very large family, and fabulous friends; trying new restaurants; wine; TCU football; holidays; cooking; The Bar Method; pajamas; Topo Chico; reading; coffee; Central Market; carbs; the beach; mani/pedis; Anthropologie; binge-worthy TV shows and podcasts; trivia; French 75s; Pinterest; cheese boards; The Ticket; dancing; Sprinkles cupcakes; The Texas Rangers; fresh flowers; thunderstorms; naps; Tex-Mex; the Texas Hill Country; porch-sitting; ranch dressing; throwing parties; and my job. I hate: working-mom guilt; snakes; heights; waking up early; ignorant people; stomach bugs; paper cuts; green fruit; snoring; bad hair days; the sound of people eating (Misophonia); scary movies; bad drivers; pulpy OJ; trimming baby fingernails; and Miracle Whip. That pretty much sums it up.

Instagram

E-mail Me

Followers

Blog Archive