Friday, June 29, 2018

Friday Night Photo Dump | January - March 2018

As it turns out, I have a LOT of extra pictures from the beginning of the year. So I am diving right in...

Crafting for Hannah's baby shower.


The spoils of Ava's Starbucks card win thanks to the jelly bean guessing game at the shower.



It's a shame he has zero personality.



Ava's 100-day project :).


Snuggles.



Very serious about her muffin making.



A beautiful winter day at the park.



Bunny was such a big help during Ava's birthday weekend.


And she even babysat so Josh and I could enjoy a wonderful night out at Rise to celebrate six years as parents.




Bear pancakes at Grampsie & Nana's house.


Fishing with Daddy at White Rock Lake.






Ava's Valentine's box for school. She was so proud.



Their first Stonewall Daddy-Daughter Dance. The cuteness was almost too much.




Meanwhile, Ry and I had a Cars 3 movie date at home.



The largest shoe Ava has made thus far ;).


And her first hat. Gotta love silly Saturday mornings.



Rylan-Daddy cheeseburger date. 



Ava's turn for a White Rock fishing day.




Donuts!



When your brunch buddy falls asleep before the mimosas are even served.





Jill's "sprinkle" for baby Norah.









Ava looks like such an angel in her sleep.


I surprised Ava at her Kindergarten Cowboy/Cowgirl Picnic, and she was so excited. When I asked what her favorite part was, I thought for sure she would say the s'mores, but she responded with "You." Gahhhh!






A little Louie love.



BBQ night at the Hubbs' house.



 Our handsome little gent.



Swan lake dreams.


This one cracked me up as well. 


He is growing into such a big boy, but I still get glimpses of baby Ry when he is sleeping. 


So proud of our little girl in the fashion show for the incoming kindergarten families. 


And last but not least, some St. Patrick's Day shenanigans with Erin...










No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Catherine, but most of my friends call me Cat. I was born and raised in Austin, went to TCU, and ended up in Dallas for law school (where Josh and I met). I decided that being an attorney was not my cup of tea and pursued a career in legal marketing. I am now a mother of two attempting to balance family with a full-time job, which is always an adventure. I love: my sweet babies, handsome husband, very large family, and fabulous friends; trying new restaurants; wine; TCU football; holidays; cooking; The Bar Method; pajamas; Topo Chico; reading; coffee; Central Market; carbs; the beach; mani/pedis; Anthropologie; binge-worthy TV shows and podcasts; trivia; French 75s; Pinterest; cheese boards; The Ticket; dancing; Sprinkles cupcakes; The Texas Rangers; fresh flowers; thunderstorms; naps; Tex-Mex; the Texas Hill Country; porch-sitting; ranch dressing; throwing parties; and my job. I hate: working-mom guilt; snakes; heights; waking up early; ignorant people; stomach bugs; paper cuts; green fruit; snoring; bad hair days; the sound of people eating (Misophonia); scary movies; bad drivers; pulpy OJ; trimming baby fingernails; and Miracle Whip. That pretty much sums it up.

Instagram

E-mail Me

Followers

Blog Archive