Saturday, April 28, 2012

Austin/San Antonio Trip

 I wanted to take Ava to Austin one more time before my maternity leave was over, and it was also the perfect opportunity to take her to San Antonio to meet her Great Grandmother Shepherd.


 I love this picture of Ava at my Mom's house doing tummy time with Louie. 


Ava got to spend a lot of time over at Grampsie and Nana's house as well...





She fell asleep on Aunt Bee's chest :).



She loves her Aunt Lily as well. 



She didn't even want to let go of her hair :).


Grampsie and Nana even babysat so Josh and I could go on a date night with my sister Sarabeth and her boyfriend Stephen. We checked out a new restaurant called Contigo.


The restaurant is owned by one of Josh's friends from high school, and it was wonderful! The food and drinks were delicious, and the atmosphere was really cool. We will definitely be back.

On Friday, we got her dressed in her outfit for San Antonio and headed down I-35.


And she finally got to meet her Great Grandmother Shepherd. 





 Four generations of Shepherds :)


Can't wait until the next visit!

1 comment:

  1. I feel like I say this every time but she is to die for.

    I think she looks like your mom in one of the ones where she is doing tummy time.

    I also think the one of her in the navy outfit and the bow is just adorable to the max. (Henry thinks so too; Wow, I am sick)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My name is Catherine, but most of my friends call me Cat. I was born and raised in Austin, went to TCU, and ended up in Dallas for law school (where Josh and I met). I decided that being an attorney was not my cup of tea and pursued a career in legal marketing. I am now a mother of two attempting to balance family with a full-time job, which is always an adventure. I love: my sweet babies, handsome husband, very large family, and fabulous friends; trying new restaurants; wine; TCU football; holidays; cooking; The Bar Method; pajamas; Topo Chico; reading; coffee; Central Market; carbs; the beach; mani/pedis; Anthropologie; binge-worthy TV shows and podcasts; trivia; French 75s; Pinterest; cheese boards; The Ticket; dancing; Sprinkles cupcakes; The Texas Rangers; fresh flowers; thunderstorms; naps; Tex-Mex; the Texas Hill Country; porch-sitting; ranch dressing; throwing parties; and my job. I hate: working-mom guilt; snakes; heights; waking up early; ignorant people; stomach bugs; paper cuts; green fruit; snoring; bad hair days; the sound of people eating (Misophonia); scary movies; bad drivers; pulpy OJ; trimming baby fingernails; and Miracle Whip. That pretty much sums it up.

Instagram

E-mail Me

Followers

Blog Archive