Another month has flown by, and Rylan is that much closer to his first birthday (tear!).
February was rough as he had pink eye, a rash/fever virus, and a stomach bug. However, last month also brought the best milestone ever…sleeping through the night. Hallelujah! He still wakes up at night on occasion, but we will take what we can get.
Especially when the little boy waking you up is this darn happy and cute...
No stats this month.
- FINALLY sleeping through the night.
- First Valentine's Day. And what an adorable little Valentine he was :).
- Two top teeth (four total).
- Lifts his arms to be picked up. Love!
- First (kind-of) haircut. It was time for those sweet Charlie Brown hairs to go.
- Gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth. He also attempts to pull up a bit. We really need to start baby-proofing.
- Babbling a little more, and may or may not be saying "baba."
- First finger food (puffs). I don't know who was more excited about this development, Rylan or the dogs.
- Eating! I swear he eats more than Ava. Favorite foods include oatmeal, bananas, avocados, carrots, sweet potatoes, apples, and puffs. But Rylan would probably eat anything you give him.
- Playing peek-a-boo. Particularly with Ava.
- Going on walks. Really anything that involves being outside…which is another reason February was a rough month.
- Sleeping on his stomach with his arms by his sides and his butt in the air. So adorable.
- Putting everything in his mouth. E-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g.
- The Fisher-Price musical table. Ava showed him the ropes.
- Bath time.
- Bibs. He tears them off immediately.
- Waiting for food once he is hungry.
- Rylan does this shy smile, that is the absolute best. He will also turn his head and tuck it into my neck when he is being really shy.
And finally, a few other cute pictures of Rylan from the last month…
The only good thing about a sick baby is the snuggles.
And this one I will keep forever and always.