Friday, February 26, 2016

Friday Night Photo Dump | October - December 2015

We had such a wonderful fall/early winter season, complete with our anniversary and annual State Fair tripRylan's baptism, WINOS Weekend, lots of holiday fun, and practically perfect weather. This (very large) photo dump shows all the in-between moments…which are really my favorite.

Our little Elsa.


One of Ava's many Lego creations. 


Charlotte and Bru stayed with us after Texas-OU, and we enjoyed a night drinking wine on the porch.


Followed by brunch the next morning. 



The fabulous weather has meant lots of time spent outside. 


Where there is a will, and a toddler, there is most definitely a way.


The night before Rylan's baptism, Josh and I enjoyed a date night at Josephine House in Austin, complete with a delicious paloma cocktail. 


Silly girl.


At the annual Lymphoma Research Foundation fundraiser. These guys clean up real nice.


We celebrated Josh's birthday with martinis and Bond. Shaken, not stirred.
I love this sweet picture of Ava. (What is not so sweet…the fact that she projectile vomited on the couch about an hour after this was taken.) 


"It sounds like they are playing so well together." #FamousLastWords


Helping Daddy clean his car.


I am thankful for so much, including my two little turkeys and my sweet husband…who is also a mean chalk artist. 



My talents, on the other hand, include making cheese boards and pecan pies. 


Thanksgiving at the Lockwood's (poor Kate was sick).


Rylan certainly enjoyed his first real Thanksgiving meal. After finishing everything on his plate, he scavenged for more. (Also, please see the lovely homemade bib.)


Even Elsa needs to nap sometimes. 


Snuggled up with Daddy watching football by the fire. Doesn't get much better.


Her room is still a work in progress, but Ava finally got a real big girl bed (and matching bookshelf).


She is a fan.


The way Rylan smiles at Josh. Love.


And this. I can't handle the cuteness. 


At Abby's birthday party. The girls were just a wee bit excited to meet Elsa.


Ava "borrowed" my phone one morning, and I found literally 244 photos just like this. 


Introducing my Mom and Charlotte to Victor Tangos.


And their fabulous French 75s.


My little Christmas tree at her school presentation.


And with one of her BFFs.


My boys. (photo cred: Av)


Bubble beards make for lots of bathtime fun.


Checking out the fish before Ry's 18-month check-up.


Passing down some favorite things to a sweet friend who just adopted a baby boy. 


My loves.


Bubbles + Chinese take-out + fire in the fireplace + PJs + college football + lingering Christmas decorations + kids and Bunny and Nello's house = practically perfect New Year's Eve.


And with that, I have finally posted everything from 2015. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Catherine, but most of my friends call me Cat. I was born and raised in Austin, went to TCU, and ended up in Dallas for law school (where Josh and I met). I decided that being an attorney was not my cup of tea and pursued a career in legal marketing. I am now a mother of two attempting to balance family with a full-time job, which is always an adventure. I love: my sweet babies, handsome husband, very large family, and fabulous friends; trying new restaurants; wine; TCU football; holidays; cooking; The Bar Method; pajamas; Topo Chico; reading; coffee; Central Market; carbs; the beach; mani/pedis; Anthropologie; binge-worthy TV shows and podcasts; trivia; French 75s; Pinterest; cheese boards; The Ticket; dancing; Sprinkles cupcakes; The Texas Rangers; fresh flowers; thunderstorms; naps; Tex-Mex; the Texas Hill Country; porch-sitting; ranch dressing; throwing parties; and my job. I hate: working-mom guilt; snakes; heights; waking up early; ignorant people; stomach bugs; paper cuts; green fruit; snoring; bad hair days; the sound of people eating (Misophonia); scary movies; bad drivers; pulpy OJ; trimming baby fingernails; and Miracle Whip. That pretty much sums it up.

Instagram

E-mail Me

Followers

Blog Archive