Friday, January 4, 2019

Friday Night Photo Dump | July-September 2018

Sweet summer girl. 


Beautiful flowers from two of my attorneys as a thank you for all our hard work on a client event. 


First dentist appointment for Ry.


Ava had such a wonderful time at cooking camp, and the lunch they prepared for all the parents was delicious! 


Mind blown.



Manicures with my favorite girl. #ReadyForFootballSeason


First front tooth gone!



Girls' night fun.



Neighborhood exploring.



80s day at camp...I'm not sure any of her college-aged counselors knew what her shirt was from.


Continuing our off-the-beaten-path BBQ tradition on our way to Port Aransas.




Restaurant Week/Generous Pour debauchery. 



Fun in Austin. 





One of Josh's college friends got married in McKinney, and with Bunny in town to help with the kids, we arrived to the sweet little town early to explore the downtown square and enjoy a wonderful meal at Harvest Seasonal Kitchen. 


The wedding was so much fun as well. 






"It's the Touring Elite!"


After-party Whataburger. Yessssssss. 



I don't even want to know how many WW points were in this ;).


 Back to school!



It's not "goodbye." It's "I'll see you later." We were so sad to see Erin move to Houston, but also so happy for her. 


I volunteered at the First Grade Fun Day the first Friday of school, and the water balloon station was insanity!


This little guy loves him a superhero mask.



"Old School College Party." #It'sForTheChildren





Helping me walk Ava to school in his PJs. 



I have the best glam squad.



They are always this sweet at bedtime ;).


Kinder-First Grade Moms' Party. We passed along all kinds of knowledge and also had lots of fun.






Building marble towers with the neighbors.



 Our little artist loved her friend's painting party.


Grampsie joined us for a fun dinner in Dallas while he was in town for business, and the kids refused to take a serious photo. 





Cheering on the (not so great) Horned Frogs this season. We are not fair weather fans.




A very rainy and very fun night with friends.


Something was a little to scary to watch for this little boy.


Not sure what I love more...the fact that I found one of my favorite childhood series on Amazon, or the fact that Ava was so excited to read it that she created this decorated photo all on her own.


Our little Captain America.



When your kids use liquor bottle tops as a memory game. #ParentsOfTheYear




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Catherine, but most of my friends call me Cat. I was born and raised in Austin, went to TCU, and ended up in Dallas for law school (where Josh and I met). I decided that being an attorney was not my cup of tea and pursued a career in legal marketing. I am now a mother of two attempting to balance family with a full-time job, which is always an adventure. I love: my sweet babies, handsome husband, very large family, and fabulous friends; trying new restaurants; wine; TCU football; holidays; cooking; The Bar Method; pajamas; Topo Chico; reading; coffee; Central Market; carbs; the beach; mani/pedis; Anthropologie; binge-worthy TV shows and podcasts; trivia; French 75s; Pinterest; cheese boards; The Ticket; dancing; Sprinkles cupcakes; The Texas Rangers; fresh flowers; thunderstorms; naps; Tex-Mex; the Texas Hill Country; porch-sitting; ranch dressing; throwing parties; and my job. I hate: working-mom guilt; snakes; heights; waking up early; ignorant people; stomach bugs; paper cuts; green fruit; snoring; bad hair days; the sound of people eating (Misophonia); scary movies; bad drivers; pulpy OJ; trimming baby fingernails; and Miracle Whip. That pretty much sums it up.

Instagram

E-mail Me

Followers

Blog Archive