Thursday, August 20, 2015

TBT | Arboretum Pumpkins 2014

This first "cold" front of the season has me so excited about the fall! In honor of our short dip out of crazy-hot weather, this throwback-Thursday post includes the pictures from our two visits to the pumpkin village at the Arboretum last fall that never made it on the blog.


The pumpkin displays at the Arboretum are incredible, and it is one of my favorite fall activities in Dallas.

The Leos family joined us for our first visit, and the kids loved climbing around on the pumpkins and exploring the village.













Ava and Ollie also did some bug hunting. The dads were all about it as well :).



Rylan pretty much slept the entire time, so we didn't get any good photos of him in the pumpkins.


But he did have fun strolling around for a while.



I can't believe how teeny, tiny he was.


A couple weeks later, we went back with Grammie...although I didn't manage to take a single picture of her with the kids. Whoops.





Ava finally got to sit in Cinderella's carriage (the line was way too long on our prior visit). She was in heaven!



And while I finally managed to get a picture with Rylan in the pumpkins...


This was our best attempt at a group shot. Classic.


I can't wait to see them run around in the pumpkins this year. Fall here we come!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Catherine, but most of my friends call me Cat. I was born and raised in Austin, went to TCU, and ended up in Dallas for law school (where Josh and I met). I decided that being an attorney was not my cup of tea and pursued a career in legal marketing. I am now a mother of two attempting to balance family with a full-time job, which is always an adventure. I love: my sweet babies, handsome husband, very large family, and fabulous friends; trying new restaurants; wine; TCU football; holidays; cooking; The Bar Method; pajamas; Topo Chico; reading; coffee; Central Market; carbs; the beach; mani/pedis; Anthropologie; binge-worthy TV shows and podcasts; trivia; French 75s; Pinterest; cheese boards; The Ticket; dancing; Sprinkles cupcakes; The Texas Rangers; fresh flowers; thunderstorms; naps; Tex-Mex; the Texas Hill Country; porch-sitting; ranch dressing; throwing parties; and my job. I hate: working-mom guilt; snakes; heights; waking up early; ignorant people; stomach bugs; paper cuts; green fruit; snoring; bad hair days; the sound of people eating (Misophonia); scary movies; bad drivers; pulpy OJ; trimming baby fingernails; and Miracle Whip. That pretty much sums it up.

Instagram

E-mail Me

Followers

Blog Archive