Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday Night Photo Dump: August & September 2013

As always, there were numerous miscellaneous photos taken on my iPhone that didn't manage to make it on to regular blog posts in the last couple months. So, without further ado, here is our August and September 2013 according to my random photos...

Enjoying a miraculously cool August night on the patio at Times Ten.


Saturday morning lounging.


A successful new Pinterest recipe...broccoli cheese quinoa casserole


I love Ava's hair.


My baby sister is now a college freshman...and a Tri Delt!!!


"Say cheese!"


The start of TCU football season. 


Baby BFFs: Ava and Abby. 


Hatch green chile season! These chips are so, so good. Like Doritos on crack.


Ava's first doughnut. 


The best part about making your favorite casserole for friends with a new baby is that you can double the recipe and enjoy it yourself.


A fun night out at Victor Tango's.


Hairstyle by toddler. Definitely a good look.


Teaching her baby how to honk the horn.


The photo Ava took of the dogs (and my foot). #nofilter


Enjoying some watermelon at Ollie's birthday party.


The third Cards Against Humanity card that the maid found under the couch...the previous two being "Elderly Japanese Men" and "My Sex Life." She must think we are nuts.


Finally putting together the playscape that we bought Ava for her birthday...in February.


She absolutely loves it!


Dinner at Si Tapas with my girls. Aka...lots of sangria and lots of laughter. 


Sweet Louie.


Ava and Grampsie.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Catherine, but most of my friends call me Cat. I was born and raised in Austin, went to TCU, and ended up in Dallas for law school (where Josh and I met). I decided that being an attorney was not my cup of tea and pursued a career in legal marketing. I am now a mother of two attempting to balance family with a full-time job, which is always an adventure. I love: my sweet babies, handsome husband, very large family, and fabulous friends; trying new restaurants; wine; TCU football; holidays; cooking; The Bar Method; pajamas; Topo Chico; reading; coffee; Central Market; carbs; the beach; mani/pedis; Anthropologie; binge-worthy TV shows and podcasts; trivia; French 75s; Pinterest; cheese boards; The Ticket; dancing; Sprinkles cupcakes; The Texas Rangers; fresh flowers; thunderstorms; naps; Tex-Mex; the Texas Hill Country; porch-sitting; ranch dressing; throwing parties; and my job. I hate: working-mom guilt; snakes; heights; waking up early; ignorant people; stomach bugs; paper cuts; green fruit; snoring; bad hair days; the sound of people eating (Misophonia); scary movies; bad drivers; pulpy OJ; trimming baby fingernails; and Miracle Whip. That pretty much sums it up.

Instagram

E-mail Me

Followers

Blog Archive